- Proven expertise in Chrome and Firefox Dev-Tools: Debugging, profiling and auditing. Console API Knowledge.
- Code Splitting experience in Vue.js and Angular using Webpack.
- Several Template Engines Skills: Twig, Jade, Haml, Mustache.
- Background in CMS development: Wordpress and Drupal. Focused in the view part of Synfony apps with Twig, Jquery and SCSS. Also headless CMS integrations with Contenful and Netlify-CMS.
- Flight experience with Webpack module bundler, and more recently with Rollup and Parcel.
- Integration with CI systems: Jenkins and static sites development with Netlify and Zeit’s Now.
- Instructed in ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) spec and prior. Also TypeScript, wich means eqivalence to ES9+ and type notation in JS.
- UNIX Bash and Windows PowerShell basic scripting user.
- Years of experience using GIT on CLI: with Gitlab, Bitbucket, TFS and Github platforms.
Relevant Professional Experience
Senior Front End Developer
(LoveToKnow Media, BCN)
Remotely working in the Front End side of Bibliography.com's generator PWA with
people from different timezones (Offsets -6 and +4).
Mastered Nuxt.js and Vue.js, delivered re-usable components and modules for
Tested the Vue components with Jest and also included Cypress.io for e2e
Helped with cross-team code reviews across projects
Enjoyed developing accessible, usable, performant applications with my team mates.
Web Developer && FE Community Leader
Developed in a SCRUM based team a crafted solution for an Automotive
company’s quality validation processes; setting up infrastructure,
optimizing automation and creating front end and back end apps with
Also, as a Front End Community Leader I’ve been advocating about ERNI
and it’s relationship with Front End and I’ve organized
a modest ammount of Meetup sessions.
Nuxtjs, Vue.js micro apps for the Tooling Team management but also for
production PWA (with Service Worker custom implementation).
Learnt Python 2.7 and developed a REST API
Developed in NodeJS NPM scripts and a ExpressJS Server.
Also, used MongoDB documents collections approach for a small NoSQL
Gulp. Webpack as default task automation tools and bundler.
Inmersed in Reactive Programming, and more recently interested in
Functional Programming, both thanks to RxJS initially and other libraries
Been using TDD with Mocha, Jasmine and Chai but recently swithed to Jest.
Senior Front-End Developer
(Hiberus Travel, Zaragoza)
Responsible of the layout part of the development: SASS (SCSS) with
Bootstrap Sass. Styling AngularJS components focusing on modularity
implementing atomic design pattern.
Responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility implementation.
Interoperability/Integration with REST/HTTP libraries.
Helped with Gulp task manager development for different environments
following the 12 Factor App methodology.
Used SVG and CSS for complex layout displays.
Developed Living StyleGuide to document the atomic design system
we created for a large app.
Used GIT version control system (from CLI).
(The NodeHub, Zaragoza)
I used to be involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering,
Design, and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and
Customization of the projects.
We developed highly custom-crafted webpages for different customers collaborating
with a Design Studio to bring to life "pixel-perfect" layouts
Freelancer: Web, Illustration and Design
Graphic Artist, Illustrator, Designer and Front-End Developer
I spent several years making websites, doing my best to make them fast,
engaging and accessible.
I learnt how to communicate with clients before and during a commission
(Camón Aznar School, Zaragoza)
First Place at Zaragoza Startup Pirates
Startup accelerators contest. (Zaragoza)
First Place at Graffiti Contest ‘El túnel de Oliver’